Pharmacy Departmental Cutoff Marks For Various Institutions

Cutoff mark for pharmacy department
Pharmacy cutoff mark
Cutoff mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission in any institution must attain in the Joint Admission Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB/UTME) screening exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular institution. Score aggregates are accredited to students based on their performance in the exam. Those who scored higher would be admitted.
Read Also: ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY PHARMACY
This article would briefly detail the various institutions offering Pharmacy as a course and their respective cutoff mark calculated for the present. The cutoff mark is subject to change.

SCHOOL   JAMB cutoff   DEPARTMENTAL                                                    CUTOFF


UNIPORT  180                       270

DELSU       180                       65

UNN           200                       304

NDU            150                      180

UNUZIK      180                      200

UNILAG       200                     70.93

UNIMAID    180                      200

UNILORIN    180                     245

UNIJOS         180                     250

UNIUYO       180                      196

UNIBEN         200                     65

ABU               180                      200

OAU                200                     252

KUST             180                      250

GSU                 180                      240

UDUS               180                      200

BUK                  180                       220
Different university cutoff mark for pharmacy department
Some school uses O' level combined with Jamb result and post utme to calculate an aspirants aggregate, others uses just Jamb and post utme.
Some of the ways major tertiary institutes calculate their cutoff aggegrate includes

-divide jamb by 8 and postutme by 2, then sum up the aggregate. Example a Delta State university aspirant student got 68 in post utme and 264 in jamb would be ajudged to have accumulated an aggregate of 67 points. This way, the aggregate is over 100.

-divide both jamb and post utme by 2 then sum up the aggregate. An aspirant student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka who scored 333 in Post utme and 320 in Jamb will be eligible for admission with an aggregate of 326.5 points. Thus way, the aggregate is over 400.

-combining o'level, post utme and Jamb utme
I.e. Post utme = 30%
Jamb utme = 50%
O' level = 20%
A1 = 4point
B2 = 3.6point
B3 = 3.2point
C4 = 2.8point
C5 = 2.4 point
The aggregate here is also 100.
Read AlsoList Of Schools Offering Pharmacy With Postgraduate Courses In Nigeria
I hope the recommendations above will help guide, motivate, and inspire you to achieve your goals. Follow my blog for more tips and advice on finances and being a pharmacist. What are your experiences? Please comment below and share your thoughts.
This post was written by Ekama Obobaro. Ekama Obobaro is a young female undergraduate studying Pharmacy in Delta State University Abraka Though studying a medical related course she aims to pass her knowledge to others about #Pharmacy and all aspect of it to her readers. You can connect with her on Facebook at or visit her blog at RXPHARMACYWORLD 

Share On Social Media With Family And Friends To Show You Care!

Comments

  1. 😊😊wow
    Thanks a lot
    I appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aftег I initially left a comment I appear to have сlicked the -Notify me wһen new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on every time a ϲomment is added
    I гeceive four emails witһ the exact same comment. Is there
    an easү method yoᥙ can remove me from that service? Thank you!

    this link : How To Lock Files The Marine Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello evеrybody, here every person is sharing these kinds
    of fɑmiliarity, thus it's fastidious to read this webpаge, and I
    used to go to see this wеblog every day.
    over at this website : How To Password Protect Folder With Minimum
    Ꭼffort And Still Leave People Amazed

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there and thank you for your info - I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using this web site,
    as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect
    your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a
    lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right here is the perfect site for anybody who hopes to find out about
    this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough
    to argue with you (not that I personally would want to...HaHa).
    You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for decades.
    Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to get a good deal from this piece of writing
    then you have to apply these strategies to your won weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the image of a
    user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    Therefore that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This info is invaluable. When can I find out
    more?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually wanted to write a simple word to express gratitude to you for all of the great guides you are showing at this site.

    My prolonged internet search has now been rewarded with pleasant knowledge to talk about with my two friends.
    I would admit that many of us readers are very much endowed to
    be in a remarkable site with many awesome professionals with very helpful tips.
    I feel extremely lucky to have used the webpage and look forward to tons of more pleasurable minutes reading
    here. Thank you again for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these familiarity, so it's nice to read this web
    site, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey there and thank you for your information ?
    I have definitely picked up something new from right
    here. I did however expertise several technical
    points using this web site, since I experienced to
    reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently
    affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for
    much more of your respective intriguing content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage
    of msn. That is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to
    bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful
    info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing such a nice thinking, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing,
    nice written and come with approximately all significant
    infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  17. What i don't understood is in reality how you're now not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may
    be right now. You're so intelligent. You already know therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, made me in my opinion believe it
    from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested until it's
    one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs nice.

    All the time deal with it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so
    I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch
    break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded
    on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, very good site!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know this web page gives quality depending articles or reviews
    and additional information, is there any other site which presents such information in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    new initiative in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with great information.

    ReplyDelete
  23. all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am
    reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for finally talking about >"Pharmacy Departmental Cutoff Marks For Various Institutions" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's awesome for me to have a site, which is good designed for
    my know-how. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny
    bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, this weekend is nice in support of me, as this time i am
    reading this great informative article here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of
    date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Understudies need to follow certain rules during their tests. They are not permitted to bring any helping material or cell phone during the tests. In the event that any understudy got captured with any of these, genuine moves will be made. Tests result will be declared following 3 months.BISE Sahiwal Board Exams Result 2020 Understudies can see their outcome in August or at beginning of the September.

    ReplyDelete


  30. It is very nice blog post information the international. Richard Silverstein Thanks for you sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please have your say

Consultation Service